My name is Mario, and I have been a full-time photographer for 14 years. 10 years ago, I began teaching photographers in-person, showing them completely unconventional yet wildly successful ways of creating incredible looks for my seniors.
If you want to add seniors to your business, or take your current brand to the next level... this is for you.
There has been a huge change in the senior market over the last 3 years and I don't want you left behind. If you're new to shooting seniors, this is the best leg up you can get in your area!
I have talked one-on-one with hundreds of photographers, working with them directly to create the perfect senior brand and improve their business. The Senior Masterclass breaks this down and will make sure you're ready for the years to come.
It took me years of experience to create this viral & high-end brand, but today you can skip all the frustration and nonsense I went through. Instead of spending hours, months, and even years trying to figure out the perfect plan... take it from someone who has gone through every mistake possible.
If you are worried about how to connect with your seniors, how to create the perfect marketing campaigns, or how to build a viable, high-income senior brand... you owe it to yourself and your business to crush this next season.
P.S. THIS COURSE DOESN'T FOLLOW THE TRADITIONAL RULES. I teach what works, and that means throwing the rulebook out the window. Be prepared to do what no other photographer in your area is doing so you have the advantage for this year.
"Yay!! I have all the others, and just got this one. I know I won't be disappointed!" - Christy L., TX.
* Five Steps To Getting Serious Looks From Giggly Or RBF Clients
* 4 Things I Use To Make Clients Laugh Every Time
* Behind The Scenes How I Find My Favorite Lighting Methods
* How I Scout For My Locations, And The Three Elements Every Location Has
* Three Steps To Increasing Confidence With Seniors & Shooting
* The Outfits I Make Sure My Clients Bring + Shopping Online
* Creating Vibrant Looks In The Middle Of Denver Winter
* My full pricing guide, ready for your brand & images.
* My IG Story templates that bring clients in over & over.
* My 14 page pre-shoot planning guide, complete with text.
* Drag & drop your name and images and you're ready to go.
* Lightening fast workflow for delivering images.
* Culling & editing a full shoot in just minutes.
* Maintaining that editorial magazine look every client wants with just 5 minutes in Photoshop.
* One touch color grading & exporting with Lightroom.
* BONUS: Includes the Sessions:California LR Presets!
* My Five Minute A Day Workflow To Get More Bookings For FREE
* My Spin On The Senior Rep Program That Just Works
* Why Anti-Branding Is The Best Brand For 2021
* How To Create Your Website In Just 20 Minutes
* Watch Me Create A $20 Facebook Ad That Got 7 Paying Clients.
* How To Build A Full Portfolio Even With No Experience.
* Automate Your Entire Booking & Payment Process.
* My Social, Ad, & Email Scripts To Make Life Easier.
PHOTOSHOOT PLAYLISTS - Not sure what music to have on a photoshoot? Don't spend hours trying to build a custom playlist! You'll get my curated Spotify playlist with over 32 hours of music that'll amplify your photoshoots all year.
WARDROBE PDF GUIDE - Want an easy way to convey to your senior what to bring? I include my wardrobe guide that you can rebrand and use, making wardrobe planning a breeze.
10 SECOND BRAND FILMS - It's no surprise that video is a huge asset to photographers - in this short 15-minute mini course, I show you how just 30 seconds of filming and 10 minutes of editing creates incredible social content your seniors will want to use and share.
CHOOSING MUSIC FOR PROMO VIDEOS - Choosing music can be like picking a needle from a haystack - but no more. We go online and I show you exactly what kind of genres, moods, and tempos I look for to select the best music track quickly and easily. Better? I include links to my 5 favorite tracks as well.
GETTING YOUR AVERAGE SENIOR CLIENT TIME TO JUST 8 HOURS - There's a few ways to dial in your time per client, and I break down all the secrets I've found to creating an incredibly fast experience that doesn't consume my entire life.
I'M A BEGINNER, IS THIS COURSE FOR ME? - Of course! I have a full video dedicated to my camera settings, and in the BTS videos I talk about the styles of light I am looking for and why. The same goes for editing and marketing - everything is extremely detailed and beginner-friendly.
I'VE NEVER PHOTOGRAPHED SENIORS OR MINI SESSIONS, CAN THIS HELP? - YES. This masterclass goes over everything from step 1, even if you've never photographed a senior before.\.
I'VE BEEN AN EXPERIENCED PHOTOGRAPHER FOR YEARS, IS THIS CLASS TOO BASIC FOR ME? - NO. While I do include supplemental videos for our beginning photographer colleagues, the level of detail this course goes into will benefit EVERYONE no matter your experience level.
DO I NEED EXPENSIVE GEAR OR BUY EXTRA THINGS TO GET THE MOST OUT OF THIS CLASS? - Absolutely not, and in fact this course is designed around the minimalist mentality. To really deliver on this, on two of the photoshoots I use a $700 camera body and $400 prime lens to show you don't need amazing gear to create an amazing product and experience. The course is very brand-agnostic, and lots of the focus is on the process and not the products. My goal is to not have you spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on additional services to build this brand.
MY CURRENT BUSINESS IS STRUGGLING (THANKS 2020!), WILL THIS GET ME MORE CLIENTS? - What a year it's been am I right? In short, ABSOLUTELY. But you must do the work and follow the framework. The marketing section includes ready to go templates for you, pre-written copy for Facebook ads, and my FREE Instagram process I do to get clients in the door if you don't want to spend money on marketing. No matter your scenario, this course is designed to improve your business.
HOW IS THE COURSE DELIVERED? - The download link is emailed to you IMMEDIATELY after purchase. You keep the course for life and can watch it at your own pace.
I HAVE ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS! - I want to make sure this course is EVERYTHING you need. Email me and we'll make sure it's the perfect fit for you.